Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stupidity

Rare that I post twice in a day, but I came across something here that I really must talk about.

This lady (I shall try to be nice here) wants to ban all NSF's and NS men from taking public transport. She claims that she was on a bus when a group of "army boys" boarded. And they were sweaty and smelled.

I think that she has some serious issues.

Disturbing to know that there are people in Singapore who feel that they are not being well protected by the military force, but choosing not to migrate away. If she really feels that our servicemen are not doing a good enough job defending the nation, move! Get your lazy, rich, gigantic ass out of the nation.

What does she have against servicemen? She expects us to take a cab with what allowance we receive from the government. If she has such high standards, why doesn't she take a cab herself?

Retard in every bloody sense of the word. It is Singaporeans like that which disgust me...

No comments: