Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brunei

Hi. I'm in Brunei safely already.

Thanks to Valerie, XX, Huiying, Alison, Shuning, Lau, Liju, Minyang, Ronald, Eggy, Desheng, Galvyn, Pakheng, Zhongru and Nat for the well wishes. Also to Kangs and Roobs for coming down.

Oh yes, it is free for you guys to sms me from Singapore. You just pay the normal local sms charge. And its free to receive for me. So spam away.... Even though I may not be able to reply all the time, it feels really good to receive an sms from friends back home. Unless you have experienced that kind of warmth, you will never know how it feels.

Sad I may be, defeated I am not, Press on I shall, Victorious I will be.


1 comment:

suki said...

Hello ^^
Thank you for commenting on my blog.
I have taken the time to browse through your page a bit and it is interesting, random is good.
Your photography skill amazes me and it seems that we may have similar interests, would like to do a blogroll link exchange?

~suki