Monday, September 8, 2008

Forward

Photobucket

I have passed both my FFI's and thus, I am eligible for deployment to Brunei. Only OM course is between me and the unknown. Of course, clearance must be done. Feels like ORD man!

Recently, I have rediscovered my love of classical music, catalyzed by a friend and her love for "Nodame Cantabile". I really should watch the full series soon. Sounds really good and musical.

On a side note, "Mamma Mia!" is opening soon.

And on another side note, new iPods are being released tomorrow. I hope the audio quality doesn't degrade. When moving from the Video (5G/5.5G) to the Classic (6G), they changed the DAC from Wolfson to some other brand, thereby changing the sound signature from a very warm sounding one to a very analytical one. Lets see what the new one is like.

No comments: